The provision of safe imaging, image-guided procedure and radiation services requires well-functioning and coordinated teamwork. Such high functioning teams are one essential ingredient if we desire to provide effective, safe, high level care to all of our patients.
Teams cannot simply be formed or appointed—extensive human and financial resources are required to build the culture and to sustain the efforts, along with effective and current educational programs and a learning environment. Equally important are policies, guidelines and systems for managing, providing for oversight and for ensuring compliance and accountability.
- How to Build an Effective Team in a Health Care Setting
- Realizing Improvement through Team Empowerment (RITE): A Team-based, Project-based Multidisciplinary Improvement Program
- Top 10 Characteristics of High-Performing Healthcare Organizations
- Establishing High-Performing Teams: Lessons From Health Care
- Can You Build Teamwork During a Crisis?