This course offers a collection of health equity considerations for radiology businesses from academia and private practice. Course faculty address practical facilitators and barriers to achieving health equity in radiology and provide how-to tips for integrating the concept of health equity in everyday radiology practice.
- Nabile Safdar, MD (2009 Berlin Scholar): Introduction to Health Equity for Practicing Radiologists
- Ruth Carlos, MD, MS, FACR: The Business Case for Diversity and Health Equity
- Samilia Obeng-Gyasi, MD, MPH: Care Equity in Clinical Practice
- Gelareh Sadigh, MD: Financial Toxicity and Health Equity
- Efren Flores, MD: Health Equity in Screening
- Andrew Moriarity, MD: Facilitators and Barriers to Health Equity Initiatives in Private Practice
- Amy Patel, MD: Community Engagement to Advance Health Equity in Private Practice