Do you have tips to help radiologists function at a higher level? Want to share some best practices on improving diversity, equity, and inclusion at your practice? We want to hear from you!
- Blogs should typically be about 500 to 1,000 words in length. Have something longer in mind? That’s great too! We can work with you to figure out the best way to highlight your content.
- Blog content should be original material and not infringe on proprietary or other rights.
- Blogs should be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Blogs must be approved by the appropriate committee/subcommittee physician leader before it is submitted to ARRS.
- Approved blogs will be provided to Logan Young at email@example.com.
- Accepted pieces will be published on RadTeams.org and shared on ARRS social media and email.
- Authors understand that submitted content may be edited for style and clarity and may be published in other ARRS materials and social media.